Do you need a professional service provider? Then look no further. Secure Fire Solutions Ltd is the right choice to provide fire safety services from a survey to supply and Install to meet your individual requirements.
Take advantage of our vast experience and our professional and reliable approach. We will help you to comply with the (2005) Regulatory Reform order.
We will ensure that work carried out is of the best quality whilst not compromising your business and our philosophy and our team of specialist advisers will offer a full range of professional services.
We’ll be happy to advise you on all aspects of your legal requirements which cannot be ignored.
|Extinguisher type||Visual inspection||Basic service||Extended service|
|Water and water-based||Monthly||Annually||5 years|
|Powder – primary sealed||Monthly||Annually||10 years|
Do I need a Fire Alarm?
Current UK fire alarm regulations state that all business premises must have ‘an appropriate fire detection system’.
This basically means that an outbreak of fire can easily be detected and occupants can easily be warned.
This does not necessarily mean that all business premises will need a fire alarm system.
You are unlikely to need a fire alarm system if all of the following statements are true:
- Your premises are small, simple, and single-storey or open-plan
- You don’t store any high-risk substances, such as chemicals
- You don’t undertake any high-risk activities, such as cooking
- You don’t have any vulnerable occupants, such as the very young, elderly or disabled
- A fire would be easily spotted if it broke out anywhere in the premises
- A shout of ‘fire!’ would be easily heard by all occupants
If one or more of these statements does not apply to your business, then you probably need a fire alarm system.
If you are in any doubt, then your Fire Risk Assessment should specifically state whether you should or shouldn’t install automatic fire detection.